Nutrition and Lifestyle Course 4 x 1 hr sessions £28
Would you like to join a group of friendly like-minded people and learn about how simple changes to your diet and lifestyle can improve your health?
I am running Nutrition and Lifestyle courses at Coppice Avenue Library in Sale. They comprise 4 x 1 hr sessions where I will explain how healthy, nutrient dense food and changes to lifestyle can improve your health and give you more energy and vitality.
If, after attending this course, you would like individualised advice on how to enhance your diet, I have a special offer of two sessions ( 1 x 1 hr followed 4-6 weeks later by 1 x 40 minute session) for £69 to meet your specific nutrition and lifestyle needs.
In these sessions we will explore:
- How to get nutrient dense food into your daily life; what to take out and what nutritious, tasty alternatives you can add in.
- Easy ways of controlling portion sizes and food to include on your plate.
- How to eat to control your energy levels throughout the day to allow you to be more active.
- The knowledge to stop dieting and why dieting causes weight gain.
- Why what we eat can make us tired and ill.
- Why a healthy diversity of gut bacteria is so important to our mental and physical health.
- The benefits of probiotics and prebiotics to our health.
- How vital it is to get a good night’s sleep and strategies to improve our sleep.
- Stress busting tips to help us with busy lives and free up time to relax.
- The benefits of exercise to our health and wellbeing.
Contact me to reserve your place!