The following symptoms may indicate that you have a compromised immune system:
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Frequent colds and bouts of flu
- Infections for example in your ears, bladder and sinuses
- History of viral infections
What can nutritional therapy do:
- Ensure your digestive system is working efficiently. Around 80% of the immune system is in the gut.
- Help to identify the causes of allergens and food insensitivities.
- Address whether your endocrine system is causing reduced immune function eg. ensuring healthy thyroid function.
- Provide targeted nutrient support.
- Support weight loss to reduce inflammation.
- Optimise your ability to eliminate toxins from your body.
- Offer functional testing to identify antibodies associated with food autoimmune conditions.
To see my posts related to Immune Health click the link.
Contact me for your free 20 minute health review & see what I can do for you!